1. You can tackle almost any house hold task silently. Dishes, laundry, ironing, vacuuming, mopping, etc all produce some kind of noise. A mom can do all with ninja like stealth.
2. Your purse weighs as much as your baby
3. The contents of your purse would help you through any imaginable scenario from a runny nose to a hungry kiddo to defusing a nuclear missile.
4. You can carry a baby, a purse, push a stroller and a coffee with ease.
5. When you hear classical music, you know which Baby Einstein dvd it’s from.
6. You speak in sing songy voices to adults by accident.
7. You can make a game out of folding clothes, doing dishes and eating vegetables.
8. You know that no toys is as fun or holds attention like a cell phone, keys or a random item in your purse can.
9. You measure lengths of time by nap times. “I got the entire yard trimmed, raked up AND a shower in one nap!”.
10.You have a ridiculously amazing ability to suck it up.