I am very fortunate that I have some crazy talented friends. I’m so excited to post about Ashley and Amber, the creators of The Hall Girls~ Bows, Tutus and Everything Girlie! Together they make bows, tutus (duh), headbands, wands, etc. They have a huge selection to choose from and make custom items too (think holidays, sports teams, college themes and perfectly matched to any of your kiddo’s outfits!). And they are very generous to offer a giveaway to The Goon Room readers! But first, a preview.
I won the BTEG “Favorite Halloween Costume” contest and recieved this adorable Halloween wand for Ms.B. I think our last name played a roll in winning…we taught Bay to say “boop!” and tap your head with the wand. She’s smitten.
I also ordered a UofA themed bow. I told Ashley to just do what she does best and I was so excited when I recieved this:
If this isn’t enough to convince you her stuff is amazing, check out her youngest, Ellison in her headband and tutu:
So here’s the best part: Ashley and Amber are giving away two Thanksgiving themed bows!! All you have to do is check out The Hall Girls~Bows, Tutu’s and Everything Girlie’s etsy shop and then comment on this post what your favorite item is. Bonus points if you visit and like their Facebook page. The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Thursday 11/10/11 at 5pm MST (or whatever timezone Arizona is now).
Look how cute! Who new turkeys could be so adorable?
Step by step:
1. Go to the etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thehallgirls
2. Check out all the fun things Ashley and Amber have to offer.
3. Also take a peek at their Facebook page and “like” it: http://www.facebook.com/AllTiedUpBowsAndTutus
4. Make a comment on this blog post about your favorite item.
5. Win! One winner will be chosen at random on 11/10/11 at 5pm MST.
6. The winner will be announced on Friday 11/11/11 on The Goon Room.
That’s it! Go! Browse! Comment! Win!