I keep seeing this recipe on TV and it makes me hungry every time. I made it for the kiddos and at first they were reluctant, with a some promises of treats and a few threats, they ate and they liked! These are now part of our kids meals – and Peter and mine too.
It’s super simple and the kids can help shredding the chicken and mixing everything together!
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken from the Deli works AWESOME)
- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can biscuits
1. Heat oven to 375°F
2. Mix veggies, soup and chicken together
3. Roll each biscuit with a rolling pin (you can use your hands, but the rolling pin goes faster and flatter) to about 7 inch diameter
4. Put each biscuit into a greased muffin pan. Fill up and pinch corners to keep the filling in
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, sprinkle with a little cheese and voila! Serve as is for the kiddos and with a side salad for the adults